Monday, October 19, 2015

PLAYLIST: Show 489 - Grooveline 70s & 80s - 9, 10, 11 October 2015

Hour 1 - Grooveline 70s

Carrie Lucas - Dance With You
Donny Hathaway - What's Going On
Instant Funk - I Got My Mind Made Up (You Can't Get It Girl)
GQ - I Do Love You
M.F.S.B. - T.S.O.P.
Donny Hathaway - Sack Full Of Dreams
Earth Wind & Fire - Head To The Sky-Devotion (Live)
Musique - Keep On Jumpin'
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Linda Williams - Our Song
Earth Wind & Fire - All About Love
Funkadelic - Freak of the week
The Pointer Sisters - Happiness

Hour 2  -  Grooveline 80s

Jonathan Butler - Overflowing
Level 42 - The Chinese Way
Zapp & Roger - Computer Love
Randy Hall - I've Been Watching You (Jamie's Girl)
Philip Bailey - Desire
The O'Jays - Put Our Heads Together
Dayton - Out Tonight (Frankie Rodriquez Nighty Club Mix)
Change - Angel In My Pocket
Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Taste of Bitter Love
Real Love - Ritchie Family

Powered by Blogger