Sunday, January 09, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT: Delayed start to the new Grooveline year

Dear all,

Unfortunately, there has been a slight setback in the start to 2011 as far as the Grooveline show is concerned. I've spent the first week of the year battling a fever and painfully dry throat. In the past I've battled on and recorded a show anyway, but this time round it has taken away most of my voice!

I did actually record the first hour of this week's show, which sounds awful, and this set me back as the next day I felt much worse.

As I write this, Sunday 9th Jan, I'm feeling much better - throat and cough is nowhere near as bad, and my voice is returning, but I don't expect it to be at full strength for a good number of days. So it is likely there will be no show next weekend either.

Grooveline will still be broadcast at the usual times, but you'll hear an archived show. And as soon as I am able to produce the first new show of 2011, you'll find out right here.

Many thanks for your support,

Stephen H

Powered by Blogger