Wednesday, August 24, 2005

PREVIEW: Show 49, Blast 1386, 26 August 05 1400-1600, repeated 29 August 05 0000-0200

* Music from Rasmus Faber, Young Disciples, Frank McComb, Raphael Saadiq, D Train, Tom Browne and many more!

* Track of the Week: Taken from his 1987 album Solid Ground, this week's TOTW is from ex-EWF man Ronnie Laws, called Heavy On Easy.

* Grooveline Timeline: If you are any older than 35, that you will hate me for saying that this week's timeline looks at the year I was born: 1983! Music from D Train, Tom Browne and M'Tume gives us a reminder of what I was listening to in the first months of my life ;-)

* News on this week's Frank McComb and Kaldera gigs, both of which I attended, plus information on ANOTHER forthcoming Incognito gig (looks like we have two in October), details of the special Grooveline shows coming up, plus news on how you can spend a whole week with Earth Wind & Fire.

Powered by Blogger