Sunday, June 19, 2005

ANNOUNCEMENT: Grooveline moves from Tuesday to Friday

As part of a new strand of programmes on Blast 1386's summer schedule, Grooveline will be moving from it's current Tuesday afternoon slot to Friday afternoon. The time remains 2pm until 4pm, and the Sunday night repeat is unaffected.

The last Tuesday show will be 21st June 2005, and the next show will be broadcast on Friday 1st July 2005, and every Friday thereafter. Incidentally, this will be the last *live* broadcast of Grooveline for at least four months, due to a change in my own working hours. Through the summer, I will actually be recording the show over two mornings, between 7 and 8am, to be broadcast two days later.

I do prefer to do shows live, and I know some of you prefer to hear the show live, but I hope the pre-recorded shows (and the fact that I'll always be half-asleep!) won't affect your enjoyment of the programme.

Powered by Blogger