Monday, October 11, 2004

PREVIEW: Show 5, Blast 1386, 12 Oct 04 2pm, repeated 18 Oct 04 12am

It's a little difficult to do a proper preview for the show as I will be planning it late tonight, and going straight to bed! As the show is live on Tuesday, it obviously hasn't pre-recorded in advance, otherwise there would have been plenty of time for me to give a proper preview!

Anyway, I CAN promise you good music. I'll be playing the new single from the Sunburst Band and hope to have The Brand New Heavies single Boogie as Track Of The Week. Featured Artist hasn't been decided yet!

In case you missed it last week, I'll once again be playing Show Me The Way, the first single from Earth Wind and Fire's forthcoming album Illuminated. Howard Hewitt singing with Audio Caviar, plus a request of Quincy Jones from a listener in the USA, music news and the relevant chart caps off what promises to be a great two hours of music.

The show is live on Tuesday, all in front of the webcam and repeated on Sunday night/Monday morning. Call in on 0118 967 5090, text in a message (I can't remember the number!) or email via the website at www.blast1386.com

You can also join me Tuesday to Friday 8am till 10am this week doing Breakfast with Jen (and Phil on Friday).

Powered by Blogger